Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Whew...

What a busy weekend.

Walking, family drama, walking, unpleasant bits of my past rearing up, walking, family birthday plans, walking, reorganizing the walk, walking, getting domain and hosting, walking...

This is a birthday/anniversary/holiday week in my household, so my posts may be infrequent but be assured that I am still busy behind the scenes.

I have obtained and am working on a website to support the walk, which also means that I am learning Wordpress as quickly as I possibly can in order to get it up and running.  It dioesn't seem to have a steep learning curve, but I do need to take the time to use it effectively.

True to my pledge of bitcoin only, the site is hosted with bitcoinwebhosting.net and will be up on the ledger as soon as I write it.


No comments:

Post a Comment