Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Today is more writing, more reaching out, more walking.  The major post of the day will be after I'm done walking, but I feel like writing a blurb, so why not?

I am excited about the potential of some of the new apps that are in development.  airbitz.co looks promising and may make the walk easier, at least on  the purchasing side.  A Yelp-style directory of local bitcoin businesses along the way would help.

I am also reaching out to businesses to sponsor the walk in both large and small ways.  If I am going to go into Mom&Pop stores and ask them to take bitcoin, then I am going to need printed material to show them, not just the app on my phone.  That has to come from somewhere, and it makes sense for companies to provide their own representation so that they can speak for themselves instead of relying on my sole opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment