Friday, March 7, 2014

Such Friday. Wow.

Following the developing Dorian/Satoshi story has me shaking my head today.  Poor guy.

I am still stuck on the route decision from Los Angeles to San Francisco.  Coastal and inland both have advantages and disadvantages, each for different reasons.  I am not only looking at the map, but also the business listings on Bitscan.com, and trying to assess how those three to four weeks would go on each route.

In the meantime I have been advertising a bit and letting people know about the project.  The walk has been accepted on startjoin.com - https://www.startjoin.com/bitcoinwalk - although I am still waiting for approval on bitcoinstarter.

I have also put up a few inquiries for Bitcoin meetups.

So the standstill isn't a standstill even though it feels like it with my lack of route progress today.

Or perhaps it is just that with everything going on in the world, how many military conflicts and how many people are dying over them, the American press managed to chase a retired guy across Los Angeles due to mistaken identity.

Truth is stranger than  fiction.  You just can't make this stuff up and if you tried no one would believe it.



No comments:

Post a Comment