Thursday, March 6, 2014

First donation!

After one of those "Why am I here and why do I bother" days I decided to take a walk to clear my head.  Walking helps me.  It gets anger and frustration settled and allows my more rational mind to come to the front.  Problems don't go away, but they are easier to deal with.

After two and a half miles I was calmer and ready to start heading back.  One the way I realized that this was good training and five miles was a respectable distance to start with considering that once the big walk starts next year I'm aiming for fifteen.  I finished, sat on my front porch for a celebratory cigarette (I know, I know, don't bug me about it) and got ready to start working on blog, route, planning, etc.

The first thing I saw was a .02 BTC donation.  What a wonderful surprise.  Thank you to the person who did it.  Not only for the coins, but for helping turn my mood around.

No comments:

Post a Comment